Friday, November 16, 2007

Funnies

**The other day I was getting after Ginger in the car. Probably for unbuckling her seat belt. As I was talking, from Ginger's direction, I hear, "Here it goes again!"

**George- We have a lot of questions for mom because we love her.

**Standing next to the heater, Lucy is pooping in her diaper. She says, "I poop fire mommy."

**Another poop story. I went to get Lucy because the children informed me that she needed to be changed. When I get there Carson tells me that "the skunks have given Lucy a standing ovation", referring to her stink.

**Here is a funny picture of Carson and Callie I found. It was while we were living in Baker City, OR. It was a very hot summer that year. Carson was four and Callie was two. George was 8months.

2 comments:

Gina said...

You've got some winners there! Too funny!

Amy said...

How dang cute. Don't you LOVE the "poop" stories. It's either that or throw up . Take your pick. LOVE it !
Amy