Sunday, June 21, 2009

So sad!

This sad and gross. On Easter Sunday we had a Easter egg hunt in the yard. So for a few days later we found some eggs or candy in the yard. Well, one day Ginger came in and said, "Hey I found an egg." Carson said, "Its a chocolate egg." Ginger said, "Yeah, I get to eat it." Carson quickly said, "No it was on the ground." Ginger agreed and went on her way. That didn't stop Carson. A few minutes later Carson said, wiping his mouth, that was not a chocolate egg! It looked just like a Cadbury mini egg. There was a little bird in it. So sad!! and gross!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Ok, I wish I hadn't read that! OR SEEN THE PICTURES!

wendysue said...

Eww, eww, eww, I have the shivers. I guess it serves him right for not letting Ginger have it huh?

The Carlson Family said...

ROFL I love this story! Gross but funny!!