Saturday, January 09, 2010

We are done!

The ads for the Thanksgiving paper. That was the biggest we had done. All the ads for black Friday.

George working on bagging the papers!


Again, I have an understanding for some hard workers in this world; newspaper carriers! Between semesters of college I worked as a server and learned how hard servers really work. I also learned what a good server does and I will tip a good server well.

Since Aug. 5 of last year we have been delivering 3 different newspapers to our neighborhood. David or I would get up about 2am and go to a depot to get the papers, there we would stuff inserts(ads) and bag them. During the week we averaged about 235 papers daily and on Sunday it is was about 350.
We are grateful for the experience but so glad we are done. Now onto our next adventure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HELLO I AM BRAZIL