Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pass the popcorn

Liza is getting close to turning 2 this spring, so some of her temper has been showing.  She has been pointing her index finger at who ever has done her wrong and babbles in a deep, iritated voice.  Sometimes she growls.

Well on Monday she woke up from her nap just wanting me to hold her and feed her.  I was a little busy making dinner and baking George's birthday cake, I couldn't help her much.  So she was crying when Callie tried to help me and play with her.  After I got the cake in the oven I took her and sat in front of the oven to watch the cake bake.  She wasn't to interested so she got off my lap.  Callie, I guess needing attention of her own, came over to push Liza's buttons and see how long it would take till she started crying again.  Callie would stand right next to Liza with her back to her and get closer and closer.  Liza got that finger out pointing it at Callie and talking to her in her iritated tone.  Callie kept at it and Liza kept at it.  Now Lucy was sitting at the bar eating a sandwich she should have eaten earlier in the day.  She snickered a little and said, "This is better than the movies!"  We all laugh.  Even moody Liza. 

The End. 

3 comments:

Kev and Nan said...

I believe it! We miss you guys!

Gina said...

Oh my gosh, what a hoot!! That Lucy is so funny!

Dennis said...

What a clever title - it had me hooked.