Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Lessons we learn

Tonight I asked the kids what they learned today(a typical summer day).

Callie - "To bathe in sunblock before you go to the water park all day."  Callie went with a friends family today.

George - "To obey your parents."  He and David butted heads today.

Lucy - "That your eyes hurt when you watch to much TV."  Lucy watched way to much TV today.

Ginger - "To listen to you mom and dad."  She was copying George.

Carson - "Never underestimated your mom while playing kickball."  He got to play kickball with me at the youth group tonight.  I caught 2 balls and got people out.

I had decided to share these on the blog when Lucy made us all laugh with her response.  Carson surprised me with his response.  It was fun to play.   We'll have to go play as a family now.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Isn't it great how we can learn from our everyday experiences!