Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Where did January go?

I have totally missed January with blogging but I have made it to the gym 3 times a week every week in January.  Except for the the Wednesday and Friday when we had no power.  That is for another blog entry.

January is a big birthday month for our family.  David turned 39, Callie 13, and George 11. 

 Here is George's cake.  He had 3 friends come over for his party.  They went swimming at the YMCA afterwards. 
 Callie also went swimming at the YMCA with her friends after little party.  Our power was actually out that day.  It was a fun day.
 This is David's cake that Callie made him.  It was yummy.
 David showing off his gum the kids bought him.  He got more than one pack.  I still remember in Kentucky, when we gave my dad a bunch of gum for Christmas.  I was five so that was so exciting for me.


This has nothing to do with birthdays but I wanted to share.  I was taking pictures of Liza and Lucy wanted to be a part of it.  After I took this first picture I talked to her about how she needs to let her chapped lips heal.  She had the idea that we could take more pictures and she would hide it.  It was funny to see the poses she came up with.






No comments: