Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Here's a funny

After high school I went to Ricks(BYU Idaho) for two years but haven't continued with school since. David and I have talked many times about me going back to school to finish. The kids have been a part of some of these conversations in the past. Well, while waiting in the audience of David's graduation last month from the University of Phoenix, Callie asked me, "Mom, when you graduate from high school can we bring flowers for you?" After laughing a little I let her know that I've graduated from high school its just college that I haven't finished. She says, "Really, I thought you had to finish high school." Its now a joke between David and I that I need to finish high school. Please don't make me go back!!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Look at those eyes, what a babe! You had the same photographer I did. :)

Cindy said...

Wow girl!

Unknown said...

So pretty!

Nick + Liz said...

It was good having you across the street from us (Craig and me) at Ricks.

Audra said...

in the words of my young nephew ... hubba hubba


and - no... I wouldn't go back either!