Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here we go again!

We are moving once again!

David will be taking a new position in Provo in a nursing home starting on the 5th of January. We are sad to leave this beautiful part of the country, but excited for what is ahead of us. We have made many wonderful friends here, as we have in every place we've lived. We are also sad to move away from some of David's family but we are grateful for the time we have been living closer to them. We will miss them dearly!

After this week, when the kids are out of school, it will really hit me. I am too busy with concerts and Christmas preparations. We are glad to have movers this time which will save our backs and my belly. Anyway, I'll do my best to keep everyone posted.


6 comments:

canihavethisdance said...

We will have to get together when you get here! How do the kids feel about the move?

Amanda said...

Yes, we will have to get together! The kids are excited for now. We will be staying at my parents for awhile so that is appealing to them. They are great children and David and I are very blessed to have them.

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda! Its been a while since I have checked your blog. I'm sorry you have to move again but am also excited for you. Provo is a great place. Hope you enjoy.

wendysue said...

Your blog title is so fitting! Good luck with the move (again!)

Audra said...

We may be in Park City this summer- it would be good to get together for lunch one day! I love utah- totally jealous!

Have a wonderful Christmas- and take care of yourself and that little one! Your such an awesome mom!

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Jeff!
I'm excited to hear you guys are coming over here because believe it or not it's RIGHT where we are :).