Sunday, August 08, 2010

Lucy Mae

Happy Birthday Lucy!


Five years ago little Lucy came into our family. We call her Lou Lou at times, which fits her so nicely. She is our little ray of sunshine. Lucy is smart and so ready for kindergarten this fall. Lucy has a way of drawing conclusions when given facts. Just a minute ago she said "Mom I am 5 now. I am. That's because when I was 3 at Grammy's house you said I was 4. So now I am 5." I love to hear her conclusions. In a movie, one of the characters say, "If you were smart, you would stay away from me." Lucy then said, "Mom, I am smart so I will stay away from him."
Her best friend is her big sister Ginger. They play so well together.

We are so blessed to have her in our home.
We love her very much!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy birthday, Lucy! We miss you!