Friday, October 29, 2010

A man of many talents

In April of 2009, we were living with my parents at the time, my dad began his post mission retirement by putting some stairs on the side of my parents front porch.  He built the frame and mixed the cement.  He really did mix some, I just had to put a picture of David in.



There he is mixing later in the evening.  Sorry my camera lens was dirty.  There was a lot of dust flying. 


Diannah helped out some too.


 Not realizing how much cement it took to finish it we had to wait till the morning to get the last few bags of cement.

 The next day when The Home Depot was open for more cement.

 That made it possible for Nancy to be a helper.



They turned out really nice.  I don't have a picture of them all finished.  I guess you'll have to visit my folks to check them out.  They always love company.  :)

No comments: