Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Dad and Mom

Here is my dad and mom at the PG Strawberry Days rodeo.  Oh, and there is Ginger and Carson on the other side of my dad.  The other kids and I were on the bottom row because Liza was in the stroller.  That only meant we got more manure mixed dirt in our srawberries and cream.  Mom was a trooper, sporting her black boot on one of her feet.  Can't remember which one?  She has had her foot in a boot or brace since April 22nd.  She had surgery on the 27th of July, then wore a cast for 8 weeks.  She is back to a brace again till its all healed.  She had some messed up tendons.  Anyway, the rodeo was fun and a great treat.  It is fun to see my dad enjoying his roots. 



P.S.  And we voted today!

4 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

"messed up tendons"... that's clear enough for me.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

That is about as clear as George's sentence. I guess I see where he gets it. :)

Amy said...

Your poor Mom. I love your Dad's cowboy hat. I just love your parents. HA! Sounds like a fun summer. It's raining/snowing here today so the pictures are inviting.