Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

While in Grants Pass over Thanksgiving we went to Wildlife Images.  We thought it was the kind of parks that you drive through and look at the animals.  It wasn't.  We had to walk around the park.  I didn't mind the walking but we were not prepared.  No stroller and we could have dressed warmer.

I am having trouble with getting the pictures right but here are some bears.  The brown bear is from Alaska.  It made its way down here and because of paper work is still here.  Its always paper work isn't it?

Santa Claus made a surprise visit.  What a treat! 


 Liza was such a cutie.  She was not afraid at all.  I guess she could tell by the excitement of the other kids that Santa wasn't scary. 
 Lucy
 Ginger
 George
 Callie

Carson did it!  He sat on Santa's lap.  He claims that I threatened to ground him if he didn't.  Maybe I did or maybe I didn't.  The important thing is that he did it.  He must really want something special for Christmas.

 This is a young female bald eagle that can't fly yet. 
Say cheese!
Ginger, Lexi, Lucy, George, Callie, Carson, and Liza in the front.

Here is a white squirrel that if left in the wild would not survive because it is different.
Pretty cool!

We had a great time in Oregon!  I have more pictures that I'll share later.


1 comment:

Gina said...

That brown bear looks homesick. Love all the pictures. The kids are sure cute.