Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Callie's birthday


For her birthday she got a facial, hence her beautiful glow.  She says she loved it, but who wouldn't. 
She had the choice of that or a mani or a pedi.

Callie turned 12 last month.  She loves being a part of the Young Women program at church.  There are 13 girls her age.  That is one wild and crazy bunch of girls but fun. 

 Callie is growing into a beautiful young lady.  I feel so privileged to be her mother.  She loves to read, write, draw, bake, and doing crafts.  Since she turned 12 she has been playing basketball with the YW at church.  Well, we have discovered that she is pretty talented at.  She really enjoys playing.  I'll post some pictures later.


3 comments:

Grammy said...

That looks sooo delicious. I love the colors.

Amanda said...

I just took a little of the frosting and colored it. She loves the color baby blue.

Gina said...

Wow, pretty cake. But not as pretty as Callie. We sure miss you guys. Tell Callie happy birthday for us, and I'm sorry I didn't call her or anything on her birthday. She is such a wonderful niece and cousin to the girls. That must be because she has a great mama to teach her!