Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ensign Ranch

Last weekend I went with the youth in my ward/congregation to Cle Elem, WA for a snow trip.  It is a tradition in our ward/congregation to go annually to the Ensign Ranch there for a spiritual evening and then sledding the next day.  I had a blast.  First of all, 2 of the youth were my own children.  It was fun to see Callie and Carson interact with their peers and to embarrass them.  I do the later so well! 
The sledding was so much fun, even on 3 hours of sleep.  We had some collisions but nothing serious.  It was a gorgeous day for it. 
This is a picture of the pond on the ranch.  Beautiful!

1 comment:

canihavethisdance said...

I can't believe that Carson and Callie are both old enough to go to youth activities. I think I have them frozen in my mind as primary children. How fun to spend that time with them!