Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Still here

Okay, we are still here.  We have had a busy few weeks.  Grammy came to visit and help out.  Then last week we had an unexpected visit from my brother, Curtis, and his family.  They were on their way to Hawaii and got a hop to McChord AFB and wasn't able to get another flight for 3 nights.  It was so good to spend time with them.  It had been almost 2 years since we saw them (Nancy and Kevin's wedding). 
Some sad news is that on Saturday night after 5pm to Sunday morning before 11am our car was burglarized.  I had left the car unlocked and who ever it was took a half a bag of jolley ranchers, $15 in a little change purse, and my camera.  Not a fun lesson to learn, but learned.  So all the pictures I had taken with Curtis's family here are gone.  I just don't get it.  The camera is not worth much with out the battery charger that I still have.  Anyway, like David said, "At least the car was still there."

Here are some cute pictures of the girls from my cellphone.

No comments: