Friday, March 11, 2011

Lucy

Yesterday as we were leaving the YMCA from Lucy and Liza's swimming lessons, Lucy cracked me up again.

Around here, maybe to compete with the famous Seattle Starbucks coffee, there are little drive up coffee shops that cater to the more "adult" clientele or any 5 year old driving by.  One in particular is called "Chick-a-latte" and the girls waiting on one is wearing a bikini.  I never really notice them as I drive by but yesterday there was no car to block the view and the "Chick" was right in front of the window.  As I almost gagged I notice Lucy looking in her direction.

 I said, "Lucy, what was that girl wearing?". 

She said, "I think she had swimming lessons at the YMCA and drove straight over for work."

Oh, the innocence!  If only I could put my children in a giant bubble.

No comments: