Monday, November 27, 2006

Firefox rocks!

When I started this blog I had some trouble uploading pictures. I mentioned it and Christy told me how she traded Internet explorer for Firefox. I didn't know much about it so I thought I'll just keep putting up with Internet explorer. For the last week I have tried to upload Thanksgiving pictures and have had no luck. So I thought I would try learning more about firefox. I don't understand a lot about computers so I get really nervous about downloading things. I just went for it and I didn't crash my computer. At least not yet. So I tried to upload a picture and every time I hit that picture button it WORKS. I love it. It really frustrated me before and now I feel so carefree. Thank you Christy for the suggestion.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I agree Firefox does ROCK!

Kori said...

Ditto on the recipe!

Christy said...

You're welcome! I didn't switch over for a long time, either. Carl kept telling me to do it. My computer had to crash before I let him.