Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I love this picture!

I got this picture out of the Portuguese Liahona while on my mission. I found it the other day and scanned it to the computer. It was a little wrinkled so it looks a little ruff. Has anybody seen this picture before? I haven't seen anywhere. When I first got it, my thought was to put it in my son's room someday. Because of its condition, I would like to find a nice print of it.

Oh, I just noticed my hand there. That brings me to another story. We drew names in my family for Christmas and Cindy, one of my sisters-in-law, had my name. She got me a pretty bracelet from Target. Well, two days later it broke. I took it back and bought the one in the picture, a few days later it broke. I took it back and walked the store all over and could not decided what else to get. I figured I was not meant to have a bracelet so I looked at earrings. They didn't seem very strong to me either. I didn't look at clothes though and that is probably where I will head. If any of you know of something that you love from Target let me know.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That is such a neat picture. I have never seen it before. Did you search for it on the church web site? Maybe they have some information. You've probably already done that, but just thought I'd check.

Audra said...

Check out the purses and scarves- very cool and I am not even that 'girl-y'!

Audra said...

hey send me this picture as an attachment and I will put it into photoshop and see what I can do. i have poster settings and tons of editing tools- wouldn't hurt to try...

audra@kdsi.net

Amanda said...

Thanks Audra, I did find a copy on ebay. Its a Simon Dewey print. He does a lot of work in the Deseret Bookstore.

Anonymous said...

Found this in a google search. :)

http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/pd--10054978/Teddys_Prayer.htm