Sunday, February 25, 2007

Carson's future family

Carson made a pedigree chart for scouts and added four children and a wife. His "wife" is in his class at school. She invited Carson to her birthday party a week ago. It was in a conference room at a hotel downtown Kansas City. It was interesting and fun. The invitation said it would be from 6:30 to 8:30pm. We got there at 6:35pm and was one of the first ones there. We also learned that it was a surprise party for the girl's dad. The hostess(the mom and wife) didn't show up until after 8:15pm with the her husband(who was the surprised birthday boy). Before they got there the table that I was at started betting to see when they would arrive. They had $20 pot. A teenage boy ended up winning it. Carson saw what they were doing and came over to make sure his mom wasn't gambling. It turned out to be a huge family party. They had a DJ, tons of food, and dancing.

Anyway, here's the chart. Lucy added a bit of art work.

4 comments:

wendysue said...

Yes, I agree that Wendy is a fabulous name for one of his daughters!!

Amanda said...

I agree. I always liked the name. We would have used it but there was a sister-in-law with the name and then after the divorce we really couldn't have used it.

Rachel said...

I love his names! I really do like the name Wendy too. I remember in elementary school my friends and I had names picked out for our future children. I don't even remember what they were. I didn't think boys ever thought about future children.

Deb said...

That is hilarious... Peter Pan and Robin Hood in the same family. Now that's going to be awesome! :)