Thursday, February 22, 2007

Catching up!

I've wanted to blog all week but haven't found the time, so I will catch you up on things.

Monday the 12th- School and Parent/teacher conferences. Rain that turned to snow.

Tuesday the 13th- School was cancelled because of icy, snowy roads. We hung out in the house. Played games and watched movies. Went outside for a little. Callie practiced her beauty shop techniques on Lucy.









Wednesday the 14th- Happy Valentine's Day! School was cancelled due to the roads and cold temperatures. It was to cold to go outside and play. We stayed in and played more games and watched more movies. Or hung out in cardboard boxes. We did go play at some friends house in our ward. We hadn't been over there to play before so that was nice. The girls also helped mom in the kitchen some. Notice Ginger's cooking attire and tongue sticking out to concentrate. Carson had scouts and Callie went to her very first Activity Day activity. They made valentines.













Thursday the 15th- No School for teacher work day. We play outside a bit then inside most of the day. We made a desert to take to a friends house that night. There is a lady in the ward whose husband is in Wyoming with a new job and she is here waiting to sell her house. Does this sound familiar? Anyway, on Thursdays David has school till 10:30 so the kids and I go over to her house(since we don't have the room) and have dinner then let the kids play. She has 3 boys and 1 girl. We switch off with dinner and desert. We brought Stripped Delight

Friday the 16th- No School once again, another teacher work day. We were outside some and inside most of the day. We left left a little before 4pm to go to piano lessons for Carson and Callie and realized that it had started snowing. The roads got bad really quick so after piano we returned home.

Saturday the 17th- Happy Birthday Aunt Nancy!


Sunday the 18th- Happy Birthday cousin Nicholas!


Monday the 19th- No School for President's day. The kids and I drove an hour to Whiteman air force base to visit my brother and his family. Nicholas's birthday was the day before so we had cake and ice cream.











Tuesday the 20th- Back to school. The kids were looking forward to their valentine's day parties they missed the week before. Trying to get the house into shape.

Wednesday the 21st- Still trying to get the house into shape. Carson had scouts and I found out that I'm in charge of the ward bulletin each Sunday.

Thursday the 22nd- The girls and I met with some friends at the park today. Still a little chilly but nice and sunny. We had fun.

2 comments:

Audra said...

My hero! I don't know what I would have done for a whole week with the kids at home all day! You are a saint in my book! and you took them to the park and had fun... i would have locked myself in my bedroom by Tuesday! =)

Amanda said...

You're too nice Audra. I just never wrote about when I locked myself in my room. Just kidding, I didn't lock the door.