Thursday, September 06, 2007

Not quite the Osmonds

Not quite the Osmonds.
She's a little bit country,

He's a little bit rock n' roll.

Callie went to my last hair appointment with me and shopped around the salon while waiting. She showed me this package of clip in highlights. When I saw the $25 I said, "that's nice dear, but its $25." The girl doing my hair said, "$25! that can't be. I must be $2.50. Oh I bet its .25." In my mind, I thought, you are crazy, that is $25. It was made with real human hair. I said , "you really think that is .25?" She said, "Yes, I don't know why she(the owner) would put $25." After I told Callie we could get it for .25, the girl doing my hair told Callie she could open it and play with it while she was waiting. Upon getting home, I looked it up on the internet and found that it was $18 .
Doesn't that look like $25 to you?
Well, the kids have had fun playing with them.
The highlights are a perfect length for Callie's hair.




3 comments:

Deb said...

That is awesome! And yes, I would say that looks like $25 to me.

Gina said...

Sweet mullet!

Kori said...

Did you really pay 25cents?! Crazy! I would say since there is a line written after the 25, it was probably supposed to be $$, I mean, doesn't a line like that usually mean the same as zero cents? You know, because people like me are too lazy to write two zeros!

Anyhow, I am glad you got a good deal and the kids are having fun with them! Don't forget to post a picture when YOU wear them! ha,ha