Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oooops!

While teaching the Young Women in my ward, George's teacher signals for me to come out of the class. I go out and she says "We had an accident." I pictured wet pants to begin with. She continues, "We were making paper eyeglasses in class and George was cutting out the center where the glass lenses would go. He then said, 'Since these glasses don't have glass in them we can call them a&&$@.' Someone in the class laughed and then he realized what he had said and started crying. He is really upset." My poor George is so sensitive to his feelings. It took some comforting but he got over it.

It reminds me of when Gina was little and had a birthday party. My parents were at BYU and living in "happy valley". She was trying to unwrap a present and couldn't get the wrapping paper off. She says with frustration, "I can't get this d%$# wrapping paper off." Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she was 3 years old.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How sad. Poor George. And as for you Gina....well I'm SPEECHLESS. He He ! :-)

Unknown said...

LOL! I love it! You've got to give him points for creativity.

Hollie said...

Oh man, that is a good one!