Wednesday, November 26, 2008

George

A few months ago George came to me and was upset because he hasn't lost a tooth yet and all his friends have. He'll be 8 in January. He said to me, "I will never get married because I will have these little baby teeth and a big body and no one will want to marry me." Poor guy.

Well, George ran off the bus last Wednesday to tell me he has a loose tooth.(bottom left tooth when I look at him) And yesterday we discovered he has two more loose teeth.(his top front teeth) He is nervous of the pain now but is excited to tell kids at school on Monday.

The Tooth Fairy has had a two year break. Its time to break the piggy bank.

2 comments:

zopopee said...

tell george his uncle chad still has two baby teeth and i am married with lots of babies. i have heard from the dentists in maizie's family that the longer it takes to lose baby teeth the more durable your adult teeth will be, and that is a very good thing.

Cindy said...

I am glad to hear that from Chad. Jake lost both of his bottom 2teeth since he turned 8, and has not lost any since. Nick also lost his bottom 2. We are slow loosers in this family!