Monday, November 03, 2008

Name that movie

Gentleman #1: You know, I have an idea. Whoever wrote that letter must have read about us in the newspaper.

Gentleman #2: What is it?

Gentleman #1: What's what?

Gentleman #2: The idea you have?

Gentleman #1: I just told you!

Gentleman #2: What was it?

Gentleman #1: Whoever wrote that letter must have read about us in the newspaper.

Gentleman #2: Right! Now that letter was signed 'XXXXX'. So he must have read about us in the newspaper and called us in to solve his murder.

Gentleman #1: How could XXXXX write us after he was already dead?

Gentleman #2: Right! You know what? Maybe whoever killed XXXXX wrote that letter.

Gentleman #1: If you killed XXXXX would you write to someone and ask them to find the killer?

Gentleman #2: Are you saying *I* killed XXXXX?

Gentleman #1: (aggravated) No! I'm saying you kill me!

3 comments:

zopopee said...

private eyes - sweet.

Cindy said...

You people need to pick easier movies.

Diannah said...

Cindy, you know how us Browns love those obscure shows. I'll see if i can come up with something a bit more popular.