Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NO Ginger! You can't go to Vegas!

Well, we all know Ginger is a romantic. She dreams of true loves first kiss and being swept off her feet by her Prince Charming.

Yesterday while waiting for George's game to start a classmate of Callie's(he is co-class president with Callie) and Carson's friend(he is on Carson's baseball team) came to play with the kids. Kale, the friend, said a sweet "Hi" to Lucy, like you would to a toddler.

A couple minutes later he did it, he threw out his line and hooked Ginger. He said, "You look cute Ginger." She turned and looked at me with a huge grin of surprise, and walked away. Then she told me again of what he had said. After about 15 minutes and still playing outside she comes back to me and tells me that he spoke to her again. She said, "Carson's friend asked me what I was doing and I didn't say anything and walked away, I am still shy(said with a little giggle)."

She is too funny. I feel so blessed to be her mother and I look forward to seeing what lucky guy gets her heart.

3 comments:

Gina said...

That's so funny! I love her honesty.

Nick + Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick + Liz said...

Did I ask you if you have heard the country song, "Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy)", by Rodney Atkins?