Monday, May 30, 2016

Korea week 11

First email from Korea.

Well. I am in Korea. Now what? I'll tell you what. Serving the Lord my God with all my heart might mind and strength that i may stand blameless before Him at the last day. This is such an amazing country I love it so much here. The food is wonderful and the people are so interesting. I am glad that I am serving a mission. it will make me a much better man when i return. and i will return. Return with Honor. Sob many thing have happened since being here things that have never happened to my trainer in his entire time in the mission field( 1.2 years) are happening to me and him it is just so surreal. i have so much work to do here and i hope i am up to the task.

Pictures...
 


 
 
 

Elder Eads and Carson in Bucheon. 

No comments: