Monday, May 30, 2016

MTC week 4

Hello everyone. Week four is here. I have been going through a lot of emotion these past couple of weeks. its been crazy sad because our senior districts have left and we get our new district members today. An elder from New Zealand, a Sister from Texas and a Sister from Utah. and then five missionaries from Korea. its really crazy. i feel like i need to work on my relationship with my companion alot more and be more understanding. Our teaching is not progressing. it is so hard. I need to keep my head fixated onto the end result and that is to invite others to come unto Christ to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. I miss you all and i am glad to know you. I would ask that you keep me and my companion in your prayers to help us. I have one last thing. an experience of mine. I was in the residence on Sunday and i had been feeling distraught and not really feeling like i belonged in the MTC and one of my fellow senior elders gave me a blessing that actually became direct revelation given through the Holy Ghost. i sobbed from my joy of being able to know through the spirit that i was to stay and be a missionary and that my Heavenly Father loves me. I love you guys and thank you.

No pictures😟

No comments: