Monday, May 30, 2016

MTC week 7

hello everyone its your favorite Elder. i am almost there. just 2 and 3/4 weeks left and i will be going into the field. so much has happened since i have been here. i really care about you all and i have grown to understand things both spiritually and temporally more deeply. i just wish i had understood these things before i had left. but being here has also allowed for so much growth and i know that if i am obedient that i will be able to be a wise and strong man when i return. i will also have a sense of purpose for the next couple of years of my life and then as i fulfill my purpose during that time i will gain insight on my future purpose. but only if i am obedient to the covenants i have made in the house of the Lord. and this week i have found a verse that strengthened my resolve to be here. its in Romans 1:16. Please read it. it is my solemn testimony to you all that i am not ashamed of this Church and Gospel. if i ever was before i no longer am now. the senior districts left on monday and i miss the so much. below are pictures of me with the Korean Elders and Sisters. we get the new branch members today. im so excited to meet them. its going to be a great mission. i have become great friends with so many people. especially the Koreans. i miss them so much. almost as much as my family. and i will be able to see several of the Sisters when their missions end before mine and they come into my mission area. its where most of them live. so thats going to make my last months fun and powerful. i am so glad to serve the Korean people. and i cannot wait to some home and use korean. and i am actually considering maybe i should live in Korea afterwards. Who knows? only God. I'll leave it to him. God be with you all till we meet again.

Pictures...
 

 

 

No comments: