Monday, May 30, 2016

MTC week 8

hello everyone. 1 and 3/4 weeks left. wow. this has been such a roller coaster and i still have 22 months to go on my mission. it is so insane that i am serving the Lord. he who was the greatest of all of God's children has called me a person of many flaws to continue his work on the Earth and to be his representative among the people of Korea. There is no greater calling i could have accepted at this time in my life. I know that Korea will be very important to my family and i just hope that i will be able to fill my role as a disciple of Christ and to be an example to those around me. I am so glad to have all of you to be there to support me. when i get to Korea i will get my mailing address emailed to all of you. i hope i return home a better man than what i was when i left. if there was any point where i let any of you down i truly am sorry. i will get in touch with you all in a week. oh and i got my new tags. and i get my flight plans on Sunday i think. so... yeah... lotta stuff to do. ttyl. will send pics


Pictures...
  

 

 

 

No comments: