Monday, May 30, 2016

MTC...week 2 or 3?

I think he missed a week or we didn't get the second week.

Hey everyone,
 Your favorite missionary is still here and very surprised at all that has been happening to me. I am now able to testify my feelings into Korean which is very good and i also learned a few other things. like how to use to spirit to testify of my feelings and not my knowledge of words. it was really humbling to have no ability to tell my first investigator what i feel and know about this gospel. then there was General Conference... Ive never seen Elder Holland cry...ever...and i really felt that he loved me and that all the leaders of the church loved me. and that my father in heaven loved me, that he loved me so much he sent his son to take all our sins and suffer agony and turmoil that we couldnt imagine even in our darkest dreams. i now have a renewed testimony in this gospel that it is the restored church of Christ. it also made me realize that even though i am a missionary i have so much spiritual growth to undergo. i hope i will be able to make you all proud. thank you for supporting me. i am doing well other than that. the food is good and the people are great but i am having trouble with my companion. its my fault mostly but im working on it. i have been incredibly busy and hardly had time to sit down and just think but i know its for the best. If any of you have questions please let me know. if you know anyone who would like to email me let me know as well. I miss you all, and i love you all from the bottom of my heart. thank you for being there. until next week. 

Pictures...
 

No comments: