Monday, May 30, 2016

MTC last week

Well everyone guess what i leave on Monday the 23rd of May. i am sending a picture of my itinerary to show the exact things i will be doing to leave. this has been a really trying time for me. i have struggled in ways both great and small, and learned so much. i just hope that what i have learned here i can take and apply it in the mission field. i want you to know that i love you all for supporting me and being there for me. I will do my best to make you all proud. if you have any questions just ask. and if you need any encouragement just ask. i dont really know what else to say other than i will be sure to not start a war with North Korea while i am gone. fingers crossed.σΎ“® lastly i have also done lots of thinking concerning what i am going to do after my mission. Idk. military sound like best option right now but i will think about it. and Korea is still looking like a nice place for after. so ill think about it. I will be praying for you all.

Pictures...
 

No comments: